I find myself at the nail salon even during the Winter months. Of course nicer weather means more time getting mani-pedis but something about the nicer weather makes me eagerly try new polish colors and nail lacquer brands.
Here are some vegan nail polish brands that are not only eco-friendly (acetone, toulene, and DBP free) but look great.
1. SpaRitual was introduced to me while at the Spa at Sundance Resort this January. I was able to quickly pick a cute color close to the color I usually get at my local salon.
2. Urban Decay offers offbeat colors with a 220 strand application brush in their Summer of Love nail kit. Color names like Woodstock and Aquarius make it hard to ignore the brand’s love for years past.
3. ginger + liz came into my life via Robert Verdi at his Mother’s Day Tweet This party where Ginger and Liz were in attendance. They gave me a bottle of nail lacquer from their colour collection called Boss Lady but the one pictured above is called Chase Me and what girl doesn’t like to be chased.
4. Peace Keeper was ranked highest rated paint based non FD&C nail polish by Environmental Working Group’s Cosmetics Safety Database
5. A Beautiful Life soy based nail lacquers are free of carcinogens found in many other polishes. And a relief to many of us, the colors are chip resistant so we can actually enjoy the pretty nail color we chose.