Hey there. I’m flattered you want to know more about me.
Here are 20 Things About Me:
1. I’ve had breakfast at Tiffany & Co.
2. I blow out birthday candles on June 28th.
3. I call the 212 area code home.
4. I’m a millennial.
5. I was voted most likely to be a J. Crew model.
6. I am always up for a conversation about Downton Abbey or pretty much any Netflix original series.
7. I feel prettiest when the only make up I have on is lip gloss.
8. I cross my legs at my ankles.
9. I’ve had tea with royalty. Twice.
10. I don’t know how to ride a bike. But I’ve driven a Lamborghini. Once.
11. I’ve worn the same platinum earrings since my last shopping trip in St. Martin 13 years ago.
12. I am lucky enough to have walked the runway for #NYFW three times.
13. I always have a citrus scented product within reach.
14. I’m a former ballerina so my feet aren’t very cute but they aren’t as bad as they could be.
15. I digest celebrity weeklies while getting pedicures and I know my IQ suffers every time I do.
16. I’m a blow dry bar addict. Bring on the curls!
17. I believe the higher the heel the better my outfit will look.
18. I love dessert. No, I really love dessert. Trust me on this.
19. I’ve walked in #NYFW three times. But I’m not a model.
20. I haven’t read any Harry Potter or Hunger Games book.
Here’s a little bit about my background:
I’m a former journalist turned TV personality and style and beauty blogger. I ran the social channels for a well-known clothing store which means I know a lot about fashion trends and more than I need to know about celebrity style.
My first gig in the fashion world was as an order operator for delia’s (a ’90s catalog for teen girls) and a model runner/clothes steamer for Teen People (a now defunct magazine) fashion show.
Now you can see me on television hosting fashion shows, as a brand ambassador and as an event host for various beauty and lifestyle brands.
Want to work together? Email VICTORIA @ BEAUTYSUNDAE.COM to discuss sponsored posts, broadcast gigs and brand partnerships.